March 22-March 24, 2018
Baymont Inn and Suites
2611 Old Red Trail NW
Mandan, ND 58554
One semester hour of graduate credit may be earned from Minot State University. The cost is $50.
Below are the instructions and link to register for college credit. Online registration will close on Saturday, April 8th at midnight. If that date doesn’t work for you, please contact Brad Webster.
**Effective January 1st 2017, all late adds into Professional Development Graduate Classes will be charged a $25 late fee. Please make sure to register on time.
Once the registration page opens, please ignore the Home/Register/Log In/My Cart section at the top of the page and
1. Click on MiSU Professional Development Workshops.
2. Click on the Spring 2017 link.
3. Click on the 2017 NDDTSEA Conference link.
4. On the next page, click on Add to Cart.
5. When the next page appears, check your “order” and click on Checkout.
6. The Delivery Address page will then open. Be sure that every item marked with an * is filled in (use n/a if necessary) and click on the Continue Unregistered button.
7. On the next page, Payment Methods, please complete the required sections. Near the bottom of the page there is a section for the billing address. If your delivery and billing addresses are the same, check the “Use current delivery address as billing address.” If your billing address is different, you will need to complete that section. When you have completed all of the sections, click on the Use This Payment Method button.
8. Please review the information below, and then click the “Submit Your Order” button. (located near the top of the screen)
9. The final screen is the one you can print out for your records.
10. You will also receive a confirmation email with your “order number” and details.